This information use notice provides information on how The Channel Company collects and processes your personal data when you visit our website.
1. Important information and who we are
The Channel Company is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
We have appointed a data privacy manager. If you have any questions about this privacy notice or our data protection practices please contact us using the form at the bottom of this page.
Our full details can be found here
2. The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows
- Identity Data e.g. name, title, date of birth
- Contact Data. e.g. address, email address, telephone number
- Technical Data e.g. IP address, browser type and version, operating system
- Profile Data e.g. preferences, interests, login details,
- Usage Data e.g. how you use our website, products and services
- Marketing and Communications Data e.g. preferences for receiving communications from us and our third parties
3. How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it which include the following:
- To register you as a new subscriber, prospect or customer.
- To manage your relationship with us.
- To enable you to participate in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey.
- To improve our website, products/services, marketing or customer relationships.
- To recommend products or services which may be of interest to you.
4. How we share your personal data
We may share your personal data with external third parties in order to deliver services or to manage our relationship with you. We do not sell your data to third parties. More detail can be found here.
5. International transfers
We use reputable cloud based services to store and process your data. Data is processed in accordance with their policies regarding Data Processing. These organisations may transfer, store and process your personal data on a global basis. More detail can be found here.
6. Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
More detail can be found here.
7. Further details